Immediately following Optimization Days, the first Canadian Healthcare Optimization Workshop (CHOW) will be held at HEC Montreal, organized by Canada Research Chair in Healthcare Analytic and Logistics and Canada Research Chair in Novel Optimization and Analytics in Health, with sponsorship from CIRRELT and the Centre for Healthcare Engineering at the University of Toronto. This workshop aims to provide a forum for researchers working in healthcare optimization, or those who are interested in getting into the area, to network with other researchers and learn about the latest advances in the field.
The workshop will include one plenary talk and seven tutorial-like sessions covering a selection of advanced, modern optimization methods applied to healthcare.
- Brian Denton, University of Michigan, USA
- Dionne Aleman, University of Toronto, Canada
- Timothy Chan, University of Toronto, Canada
- Nicolas Chapados, Imagia, Canada
- Nadia Lahrichi, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
- Louis-Martin Rousseau, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
- Steven Shechter, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Peter Vanberkel, Dalhousie University, Canada
Registration fees cover breakfasts, coffe breaks, lunches and a cocktail on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.