Optimization Days is an annual conference organized alternately by the Interuniversity Research Centre on Enterprise Networks, Logistics and Transportation (CIRRELT) and the Groupe d'Études et de Recherche en Analyse des Décisions (GERAD). The aim of the meeting is to survey current research trends in optimization methods and their applications, and to provide an opportunity for interaction between various research groups from around the world. Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
Mathematical programming; heuristics; constraint programming; optimal control theory; numerical methods of optimization; statistical methods; applications to engineering, management science, healthcare systems, transportation, economics, urban and environmental problems, resource management, biology, telecommunications networks, robotics, expert systems, energy modeling, etc.
All those interested in optimization methods and their present or potential applications are invited to participate. We are especially interested in talks on new methods of optimization and their applications. The languages of the conference will be English and French.
In 2014, Optimization Days will be held at HEC Montréal, 3000 Côte-Sainte-Catherine, Montreal, near the Campus of the Université de Montréal. Here is a list of the invited speakers:
- Bernard Gendron, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Andrés Medaglia, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia
- Christian Prins, Troyes University of Technology, France
- Mikael Rönnqvist, Université Laval, Canada
- Jacques Carlier, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France
- Cristián E. Cortés, Universidad de Chile, Chile
- Jonathan Patrick, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Walter Rei, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
- Willem-Jan van Hoeve, Carnegie Mellon University,United Stated
Louis-Martin Rousseau and Angel Ruiz